Frank D. Parent After-School Activities are earned privileges. Some of these After-School Activities have designated times, tryout dates, and possible fees. It is the student’s responsibility to be aware of these times, deadlines, and fees.
To be eligible for after-school programming students must:
- Have a 2.0 Grade Point Average (GPA) or better
- Have minimal discipline issues
- Have minimal tardies
- Have no Unsatisfactory grades in Citizenship
- Students must have a 2.0 GPA or higher to participate in the end of the year: activities (trips, awards, banquet, 8th Grade Breakfast, promotion ceremony)
- No consistent behavior issues (detentions, suspensions)
- No more than 2 suspensions to participate in the end of the year activities
- Students must be in their school uniform which is white, navy or light blue collared shirt and navy blue bottoms every day
- Students must attend school at least 85% of the school year. (No more than 27 absences, 3 unexcused tardies = 1 absence).
- Frank D. Parent Middle School property is returned by the deadline. (i.e., textbooks, sports uniforms, etc.)
Code of Conduct
Frank D. Parent students agree to:
- Respect yourself and your classmates.
- Respect our community and our campus
- Be on time
- Be prepared
- Be in uniform