Student/Parent Center » Food Services Information & Forms

Food Services Information & Forms

All Parents: Please complete your Student Education Benefit Form online as soon as possible, and help us gain important resources for our school! 
All families, regardless of income or program participation, are required to complete a Student Education Benefit Form each school year. Inglewood Unified School District uses this information to apply for state and federal funding. These funds support our school's daily breakfasts and lunches, lunches for field trips, educational materials, personnel, and facilities.
(Please visit the Frank D. Parent front office if you prefer to complete a paper form.)